You have probably noticed the number of reviews this week exceeds my normal reviewing pace. Well, I have deadlines pending which includes reviewing a serious number of books by September 26th. I am not a fast reader, but right now I need to seriously pick up the pace and get books read for this upcoming deadline. Yesterday, while reading a number of the blogs I follow, I noticed that several had signed up for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon hosted by On a Book Bender. Not only did I find a new blog to follow, I found a read-a-thon with perfect timing. So we are going to see what I can do!
If you are interested in joining this read-a-thon visit On a Book Bender and sign up for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon.
Curious to see what is on my reading list? I hope to have a couple of these finished before the read-a-thon, but here is what I need to read and my due dates:
- Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima (8/30)
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (9/26)
- Blue Plate Special by Michelle D. Kwasney (9/26)
- Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams (9/26)
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (9/26)
- Split by Swati Avasthi (9/26)
- Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce (9/26)
- Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan (9/26)
- What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez (9/26)
- Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (9/26)
- Remembrance by Michelle Madow (10/7)
- Ashfall by Mike Mullin (10/11)
- Iron Knight (10/25)
Well that is my literally "overbooked" reading list. I hope to have Split and What Can't Wait read before the start of the Read-a-thon, and maybe another one too, but who knows what I will really get done. During the Read-a-thon I would love it if I could get a minimum of four more read.
The Read-a-thon starts Monday so wish me luck!
How many do you think I will finish?