So this will be the Friday Five. I will list a subject and you will list your favorite books or maybe articles you found on that subject. Be sure to let readers know if your picks are YA or Adult!
This week's subject is Favorite books for boys! (All five of mine are YA)
- Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Okay, I know this one isn't out yet, but it is great! Definitely worthy of this list
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan--I love this entire series, and it is a great book to recommend to boys--especially with a first chapter titled "I Accidentally Vaporized by Pre-Algebra Teacher."
- Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz--This fast fun read is action packed and hooks those readers right off.
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins--I know that the main character in this book is a girl, but the action and the pacing definitely makes it one that appeals to both genders.
- Shift by Jennifer Bradbury--This is one I don't hear about often, but I really enjoyed. It has mystery, biking, adventure, and some great travel.
So how about you? What are your five favorite books with guy appeal? Share them here in the comments, or make up your own post and add it to the linky.